Monday 29 May 2017

Two Nail Charm Manicures!

Hello!

I hope you're having a nice Bank Holiday Monday! The weather has cooled down a little in the North East and personally I am very relieved. I don't handle the heat too well!

Two of my latest manicures have used metal nail charms, so I thought I'd show you them together ^_^

The first manicure is a butterfly design! For this once I used my "Summer's Day" water decals and butterfly charm from Charlies Nail Art. I cut the decals to make three French tips and one full nail as an accent. I glued the butterfly to my middle fingernail.


The second manicure was heavily inspired by metellitsa on Instagram! I switched up the index nail by painting it white and adding my charm, but everything else is the same design. My feathers are from Born Pretty stamping plate BP-75 and the charm is from Poundland. Any guesses as to what this little critter is - a fox, maybe? A raccoon? Answers in the comments, please!


Do you prefer one manicure over the other? Let me know!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I love both these manis, however that first butterfly one is gorgeous!! Love that charm.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx