Tuesday 10 July 2012

Nails Inc. ~ Bedford Square

Hello!

Bedford Square is one of my Nails Inc bargain haul. It's a gold micro-glitter with larger copper pieces and a holographic sprakle, very festive. Here are 3 coats with 2 of top coat:



Sooo sparkly.

This polish doesn't completely suit me; it kind of fades into my skin tone as I look at it, despite how amazingly sparkly it is. It is very gritty/sandy - I might even add a third layer of top coat - but once you've got a smooth finish it is just as beautiful as in the bottle. Not entirely for me, but a fab unique polish all the same.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour. So sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour - the holo bits are fab! Your blog's awesome, can't believe I only just found it! :) x

    http://caznpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx