Wednesday 5 June 2013

Clingfilm Manicure

Hello!

Today I have for you a quick manicure using clingfilm. In my opinion this is one of the simplest nail art techniques to achieve a really unique look :-)

This is how it's done:

1. Cut clingfilm (also called saran wrap) into 10 little pieces and scrunch them up.
2. Paint your nails a base colour and let it dry.
3. Paint a coat of a different colour over this and, while it's still wet, dab at it with the scrunchy clingfilm. It's best to do one nail at a time.
4. Topcoat it for a beautiful finish!

My colour combination for this mani was Barry M's Blackberry over Sally Hansen's Ion for a stormy sea look, but the possibilities are endless!


Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh! I've seen this before but yours looks so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It really is deceptively easy to do as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cool! Definitely like a stormy sea =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx