Thursday 6 June 2013

Cream & Rose Manicure

Hello!

On Pinterest I've been seeing absolutely beautiful manicures with hand-painted roses on a vintage cream base. Unfortunately I am not talented when it comes to freehand nail art, nor have I purchased my dream rose stamping plate pattern yet :-( But I used what I've got to have a go!


The base colour is OPI's My Vampire Is Buff. I used the funky rose pattern from my Cheeky Home Sweet Home plate, then dotted on some green leaves with an orange stick.

Doing this has actually made me want to get a bit brave and try the freehand roses. I'm sure it won't turn out as planned, but if it does I'll be posting the results!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I think I may have to go out and buy that plate when I have some extra money. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks great! And you should give the roses a go, they're easier than they look! (I tried them for the first time a week or so ago and they turned out OK! Less is more when you come to detailing them, I've learned)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I really like it. I should try more stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx