Thursday 2 October 2014

Cheery Half-Moon Mani!

Hello!

I've been seeing quite a few "negative space" manicures in my nail art groups recently - this is where you leave areas of your nails bare in your design for a really creative look. My manicure is more classic than creative, a half-moon design with some hearts and polka dots!

My polish of choice is the cheery Raspberry Crush by Models Own, and the stamped pattern is done with their White Light polish. The stamping plate is QA29 from KKCenterHK. Here we are!


The half-moon manicure is super easy to do - I bought some round page reinforcer stickers from a stationery shop ages ago to use as guides, and they're lasting me forever!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! This is so cute! I'm crap at nail art sadly. Fancy doing my nails? haha
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look. Love the combination of Raspberry Crush and the white. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice design! I love that red and the stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls so much! Models Own ended up sharing it and I was so proud xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx