Tuesday 10 February 2015

Models Own Colour Chrome Collection ~ Swatched!

Hello!

Models Own very recently released their new Colour Chromes collection, and at the same time held a half-price sale which was difficult to resist! I bought 4 Chromes and have swatch manicures to show you xx

The Colour Chromes are a range of 10 very sleek metallic polishes in a variety of colours that make it a unique and exciting collection. They have a flat wide brush which is different to most Models Own polishes ~ this is to help you get a smoother, less streaky finish as this can be a problem with all metal style polishes. The Chromes are opaque in one coat but I found I needed to add a second to get a perfect finish.

Here are Indigo, Pink, Mauve and Blue!


Indigo:


Pink:


Mauve:


Blue:


Pink is definitely my favourite, with Blue coming a close second. The colours are gorgeous. Models Own haven't found a magical solution to getting a smooth-as-glass finish out of metal effect polishes but, compared to similar polishes I've tried, these are looking very good. Another thing to note is that the Chromes hold up very, very well without top coat. I would go back and buy more from the collection and I think that says the most!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx