Friday 30 January 2015

Vintage Bird Manicure

Hello!

On Wednesday inspiration struck me to do a vintage-style manicure combining stamping and water decals! So for my base colour I chose the creamy Coconut by Barry M and over it I stamped cursive lettering in black, from MoYou stamping plate Princess 11. I have a set of vintage bird water decals that KKCenterHk sent me for review ages ago, and I used a selection of them across my nails. Here are both hands!



This mani is just my style so I'm very happy with it! It's funny that, on Instagram, the manicures I especially love aren't always as popular ~ but I guess it's good that we all have different tastes ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I like this look! The lettering with the birdies is reminiscent of some vintage wallpaper I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx