Monday 12 January 2015

Models Own Polish For Tans ~ Shades

Hello!

Last week I discovered that my local big Tesco has started stocking Models Own! They have a huge display with pretty much all of their polishes, much more than my local Superdrug stocks. They also had an offer on - I think it was 2 for either £7 or £7.99.

Part of the Polish For Tans range, Shades is a pinky-coral creme neon that's very bright and cheerful. I am paler than pale and proud of it, so I'm not exactly the target customer for Polish For Tans, but I loved the way this polish looked on me. I am not afraid to wear whatever polish looks pretty! ^_^

Here are two coats with no top coat:


Shades will make a reappearance very soon as I used it as my base for a Born Pretty Store stamping review I have coming up - stay tuned!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Dang this is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is in the flesh as well! I'd definitely recommend it xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx