Saturday 17 January 2015

Models Own ~ Pink Fizz

Hello!

Pink Fizz is another of the Models Own polishes I got for Christmas. It's a full cover delicate-pink glitter, going on in 2 or 3 coats depending on how you like your glitter (I went with 3 because I'm a perfectionist).

For my manicure I did my thumbs and ring fingers in full glitter and did glitter tips on the rest. For this I painted a coat of sheer French polish on first then used a washing-up sponge to dab the Pink Fizz onto the tips of my nails. Top coat glossed everything over!


I love the shade of this glitter - it's slightly more pink in the flesh, I think the cold Winter sun made it look more pale!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Your gradient is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! All credit to this Pink Fizz glitter, it went on really well as a gradient. One coat, didn't need to dampen the washing-up sponge or anything xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty and girly look, its gorgeous :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really nice and easy manicure to do as well xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx