Charlies Nail Art is the UK website that I use to buy things like water decals, rhinestones and charms for my nails! They're a really lovely company so I'm more than happy to show my support for them, and in return I have a discount code especially for my readers: GNAF10 xx
This post is a collection of manicures done using bits and pieces I've bought from Charlie's. Do let me know if you check them out! ^_^
1. Strawberry Manicure! This is the mani I'm wearing right now and it's cheering me up a lot with its bright colours. They are full cover water decals.
2. Bunny Manicure! I applied rabbit water decals over Models Own Utopia, with a golden accent nail of Models Own Chrome Olive.
3. Dried Flower Manicure! I started with a delicate sheer purple base of OPI's Care To Danse, then applied two mauve dried flowers. I added two layers of top coat to make them look like they were under glass.
4. Boudoir Manicure! I painted my index, pinky and thumbs in pastels, then used my MoYou Flower Power plate and stamping mat to create dark floral stamping decals for my middle nails. I finished the mani with a sinle rhinestone and a perfume bottle nail charm.
5. Beach Manicure! These are also full-cover water decals, creating a bejewelled seashore across my nails ^_^
I hope you like my manis; I had lots of fun making them xx