Thursday 12 May 2016

Charlies Nail Art Manicures

Hello!

Charlies Nail Art is the UK website that I use to buy things like water decals, rhinestones and charms for my nails! They're a really lovely company so I'm more than happy to show my support for them, and in return I have a discount code especially for my readers: GNAF10 xx

This post is a collection of manicures done using bits and pieces I've bought from Charlie's. Do let me know if you check them out! ^_^

1. Strawberry Manicure! This is the mani I'm wearing right now and it's cheering me up a lot with its bright colours. They are full cover water decals.


2. Bunny Manicure! I applied rabbit water decals over Models Own Utopia, with a golden accent nail of Models Own Chrome Olive.


3. Dried Flower Manicure! I started with a delicate sheer purple base of OPI's Care To Danse, then applied two mauve dried flowers. I added two layers of top coat to make them look like they were under glass.


4. Boudoir Manicure! I painted my index, pinky and thumbs in pastels, then used my MoYou Flower Power plate and stamping mat to create dark floral stamping decals for my middle nails. I finished the mani with a sinle rhinestone and a perfume bottle nail charm.


5. Beach Manicure! These are also full-cover water decals, creating a bejewelled seashore across my nails ^_^


I hope you like my manis; I had lots of fun making them xx

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx