Saturday 30 March 2013

Pinspiration ~ Rose & Sparkle

Hello!

I am still feeling poorly but am slowly getting better, so before tomorrow's challenge attempt I have a mani to show you! On my Pinterest I have a board called Nail Inspiration where I repin amazing-yet-attemptable manicures, and today I was inspired by this pin that I added a while back: a gorgeous, blushing rose colour with sparkly accent nails. I've traced the original manicure to pshiiit, an amazing French blogger whose nails I've admired many times before!

For my own nails I picked out Rimmel London's Rose Libertine and Nails Inc's Noel Street, and here is the result:



I am so happy with this and am thankful to pshiiit for the pinspiration (merci beaucoup, j'ai tant d'admiration pour tes belles manucures!). I love the warm rose on my nails and the Nails Inc glitter looks like Easter egg foil, perfect for this weekend even if I don't celebrate it anymore!

Wish me luck for tomorrow's 31 Day challenge... the brief is to try a technique you've never used before and I may be attempting a water marble for the first ever time, eek!!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. That rimmel polish is stalkin me! I see it everywhere and thnk oooh gorgeous and realise its the same one I keep going back to. I've decided I just need to get this now after seeing it pop up again here. I have a similar opi one but it has golden shimmer xx just found your blog & love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is such a lovely rose colour! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx