Friday, 27 June 2014

My Birthday Manicure

Hello!

Yesterday was my birthday ^_^ I got lots of lovely presents including a nail polish case, two new polishes and a fresh bottle of Nail Envy!

For my manicure I chose super-sparkly glitter paired with a birthday cupcake! I painted all my nails with the pale pink Barry M Rosehip as a base then added two coats of Models Own Northern Lights for its scattered holo sparkle. I left my ring fingernails glitter-free and applied p√Ętisserie water decals from Born Pretty Store.


Aaaaaand, here is my new Hipster Cat nail polish case, now housing my Models Own collection!


How cute?!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh happy birthday! Hope you had a great day :-D

    I love that MO polish- very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I think Northern Lights and Southern lights are hidden gems, they have so much holo sparkle ^_^ xx

      Delete
  2. that case is so cool! i love the kitties! happy belated birthday!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cool right?! Thank you very much xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx