Friday 22 August 2014

YRNails Owls!

Hello!

Today I have on a fresh manicure using the second of my YRNails buys! Out of a ton of owls to choose from I picked the Happy Owl, a bluey-turquoise little fella. For my nail polishes I chose Blueberry Muffin and White Light by Models Own, and I wore the owls as accents over the white.


I can't even. These owls are beyond adorable and I'm going to get more kinds once I have the pennies. I'm the tiniest bit colour blind so couldn't tell what hue Happy Owl was before he went on my nails, but next time I'm going to pair him with a turquoise polish!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Awww these owls are just too cute! I love them. Nice choice of colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've just ordered some more owls because they are so cute ^_^ xx

      Delete
  2. These little fellas are so cute. Love them x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx