Thursday 28 May 2015

Shimmering Short Nails!

Hello!

I told you I was going to go short, and I did! And by a stroke of luck my first mani idea turned out really well. I have colourful, shimmering goodness to look down at; what could be more cheering?


This is a single coat of Models Own Northern Lights underneath some feather water decals. At first I was disappointed that the decals weren't opaque, but then I saw how the glitter shimmers through them. It's a captivating effect in the flesh, especially with the blue feather. An unintended success!

I thought I would dislike having newly-short nails at first, but I'm actually super happy. Change is good - I can spend some time rocking designs suited to shorter nails, and then of course they'll grow back again ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx