Wednesday 6 May 2015

Subtle & Sparkle Manicure

Hello!

For today's manicure I took a neutral colour and set it off with a little added sparkle.

Utopia by Models Own is a very pretty, warm neutral which I hadn't yet used, so I was very happy to try it out today! I painted two coats and let them dry well. I then used page reinforcer stickers as a guide to paint silver glitter - Noel Street by Nails Inc - at the base of my nails. With some cleanup and top coat, my manicure looks like this!


I really quite like how this turned out! Apart from having to clean up the excess glitter polish with a cuticle stick and remover, it was simple to do and looks chic (in the opinion of someone who has no sense of style!).

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx