Thursday 15 June 2017

Cloudy Skies and Summers Day Manicures!

Hello!

It's been oscillating between cloudy and sunny here in the North East, so I've done two manicures to suit both! A "cloudy skies" look and a super-bright neon.

I used clingfilm to get the effect for my cloudy skies mani! I started by painting my nails with Barry M Earl Grey and letting them dry completely. I then painted a coat of white on top and, while it was still wet, I dabbed at it with scrunched-up clingfilm. This was the result:


For my neon mani I used Bubblegum by Models Own with matte top coat. This is such a bright polish that it's impossible to capture 100% in a photograph, but I tried my best:


Do you prefer one manicure over the other? Let me know!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx