Friday 9 June 2017

Feathers Manicure

Hello!

This manicure combines nail art with temporary tattoos, something I haven't really done in a while!

I was digging through my box of water decals and found some lovely sheets of feather decals (I think I bought them from Born Pretty Store), so I chose a sheet and applied the different colours over Barry M Pearl with an added layer of opalescent polish. I then took a couple of my MoYou hand tattoos and applied them to my ring finger and palm!


I love the idea of complementing nail art with skin art, and I've asked for some more tattoos for my birthday ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea, I've never actually tried cuticle tattoos but I really want to now.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I can't wait to get more tattoos on my birthday xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx