Saturday 1 March 2014

Copycat Mani ~ On Wednesdays We Wear Polish

Hello!

A couple of nights ago I had painted a base of white for some completely different nail art... then Cassandra from the blog On Wednesdays We Wear Polish posted this beautiful manicure and I immediately wanted it on my nails!

The design is a white base with pale blue stripes, with a Moyou floral design stamped on top in black. For my version I used KKCenterhk stamping plate QA02 for the stripes and Moyou Pro 07 for the floral. Cassandra used matte top coat with her mani whilst I kept mine glossy.

Here's my version:


I love this look! I'd never thought of having a base pattern with a bolder stamp on top, and this is an idea I might try again in the future. Of course, all kudos go to On Wednesdays We Wear Polish ~ thank you for the inspiration ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx