Wednesday 5 March 2014

Rainbow Butterfly Wing Manicure

Hello!

I'm feeling terribly depressed today so here is a cheering-up mani featuring no less than 5 holographic polishes in a butterfly wing design!


The stamping plate is Nailz Craze NC01, the stamping polish is W7 Black and the holos are, in rainbow order:

Layla - Red Taboo
Layla - Coral Glam
Layla - Emerald Divine
NailNation 3000 - Parma Violet
Glitter Gal - Frappe

Oops, and the little dots are Holographic Hero by Gosh!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

8 comments:

  1. Those look awesome. I was debating ordering that plate awhile ago too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful pattern for those holos! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! The holos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using holos for this makes it look like the iridescentness of a butterfly wing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this manicure looks soo amazing!!
    I wrote about your article on lustrous lacquers blog, and I love the result of this manicure!

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ee, thank you so much for sharing it, that's such a compliment!!! xx

      Delete
  6. Saw this on the Barry M competition and just had to find your blog - these are fantastic!! You have a new fan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! Holographic polish is an instant cheer-up for me ^_^ xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx