Sunday 29 March 2015

Feather & Glitter Manicure

Hello!

Happy Sunday! I've been so so tired so haven't been up to anything, but I did manage to paint my nails!

A while ago I bought a bunch of feather water decals from Born Pretty Store. I fancied quite a light, airy manicure so I painted one coat of sheer French polish, one coat of Bourjois' pink holo sprinkle glitter (still good 3.5 years after I bought it!) and applied my feathers.


This feels like a nice, refreshing "palate cleanser" manicure! It's very pleasant to look at while I'm typing on my laptop ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, the glitter is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have all these feather decals sat in a box and wil have to get them out more! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx