Tuesday 17 March 2015

Geordie Nails' Models Own Top 5

Hello!

The story behind this post is that I was sat in bed trying to think of my favourite nail polishes of the moment, and a disproportionate number of them were Models Own. So I decided to do a little Top 5 round-up! This post is very much delayed because of illness, but here it is at last ^_^



#1. Blueberry Muffin


Blueberry Muffin is number one on my list and it is also my favourite nail polish ever. It's from the scented Fruit Pastels range and it is the palest, prettiest, most delicate shade of blue one could hope for. It's my dream colour! As a bonus the polish carries a pleasant, natural blueberry fragrance.


#2. Chrome Pink


This pink is from the Colour Chromes range. I bought four of them when they came out recently and this is my favourite of the lot (though not far in front of Chrome Blue!). It's a cool metallic polish with a lovely pale colour and minimal streaking. I chose it as my number two because it's great both worn on its own and to use as a stamping polish.


#3. Southern Lights


Southern Lights is a light purple glitter with lots of rich holographic sparkle. This polish is on my list because it is just stunning! It's so unique and magical - and all the more so because it's made by a UK drugstore brand like Models Own. It comes from the Wonderland range and has a pink version called Northern Lights which is equally amazing.


#4. Bubblegum


Bubblegum is an Ice Neon polish, a bold, popping pink. I have several from this range and I've chosen this one as my favourite, but all of Models Own's neons are so bright they're practically their own light source. It's very hard to capture this in a photo - please take my word on how attention-grabbingly gorgeous they are!


#5. Duck Blue


And finally, we have Duck Blue from the Speckled Eggs range! Speckly black glitter nestled in blue polish, I love this for just how special and a bit different it is. Also, the formula is really nice to paint with!


I hope this post is useful and/or tempts you into buying more polish, muahaha! Do you have a favourite polish? Do you disagree with my Top 5?

All polishes were bought and loved by me ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. why do you keep your nails so short ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let them grow longer sometimes but really it's just personal preference! I cut them when they start getting in the way. xx

      Delete
  2. Bubblegum is simply stunning. The End. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx