Sunday 21 July 2013

Glasses Manicure!

Hello!

Last week I got my first pair of glasses in about 12 years! I was nervous about getting them but am so glad that I did. The glasses make it look like an artist came along, added detail to everything and enriched the colours (not to mention that they make staring at my laptop a little easier on my poor eyes!).

So, this inspired me to trying out a very smart pattern on my Cheeky Home Sweet Home stamping plate. I received my first ever China Glaze for my birthday, Groovy Green, so this provided a base for my stamping. Here is the mani, modelled with my new glasses!


Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx