Friday 19 July 2013

Sparkly Glitter Gradient

Hello!

I've been in a bit of a polishing (and blogging) rut for the past week, but today I'm back with a simple but super-effective glitter gradient!

I started off with 2 coats of a lovely sheer French shade, Graceful by MeMeMe. I then painted the sparkle-packed Noel Street by Nails Inc onto a cosmetics sponge and dabbed it onto the tips of my nails moving downwards. I topped it with a dabbing of copper and gold multiglitter from Claire's, then finished off with a coat of Seche Vite. Simples!


I'll be back soon with a stamped mani and another of the Jade Special Glitz collection, e-see you soon!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so delicate and pretty! I love the idea of the glitter gradient over the nude base :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx