Saturday 27 July 2013

Jade ~ Black Tie

Hello!

Today I am wearing the fifth of the Jade Special Glitz collection that I won from Sally Magpies! Black Tie is a black jelly packed with holo sparkle glitter, building up to an opaque finish in 2 coats.

Now, Black Tie has been so hard to photograph! The way I would describe this polish is like Barry M's Black Multiglitter, but living up to its full potential. The sparkle in the Barry M gets a bit lost, but because Black Tie is a jelly it comes through strong. Here it is:



Yes, my camera definitely had a hard time with this! But it really lives up to its name, both in terms of being glitzy and black-tie worthy!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx