Sunday 6 October 2013

Another Sweater Manicure & Sneak Peek

Hello!

I am getting the urge to just do mani after mani with my Nailz Craze Fairisle sweater stamp because it feels so perfect for the weather! This time I stamped over Jade's Vestido de Gala, a sparkly and rich purple jelly.



SO SO COSY. The only gutting thing is that I've run out of Konad's white stamping polish and I'm using Sinful Colours' white instead.

I also have a "sneak peek" of some water decals I just received from KKCenterHK to review... I'm sharing a quick photo of them beforehand because I'm so pleased with them!



Birds! Romantic birds! And given the white roses are on black paper I'm hoping they'll stay opaque over a dark Autumn colour ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful same with the decals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani.it also reminds me of the Onezie lol I love my Onezies I have seen some with this similar pattern :) great post xx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx