Tuesday 8 October 2013

OPI ~ I'm Not Really A Waitress

Hello!

I bought "I'm Not Really A Waitress" at TKMaxx a while back. It was in a pretty set with Bubble Bath and a keychain, and as I'd heard great things about both polishes I snapped it up. It's taken me a while to get round to trying it as I tend to be put off from wearing shimmer/metallic polishes - I love adding nail art and you can't really do much with this finish - but I finally put it on and WOW!


"I'm Not Really A Waitress" has a richness and lux that I was not expecting. My nails looked like they had jumped out of a glossy magazine! The way it looks and feels in the flesh is hard to capture but so wonderful. What a red!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this polish. Before I was super obsessed with polish, this is the only one I would wear! So pretty and classy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx