Tuesday 1 October 2013

Barry M ~ Gold Dust

Hello!

It's weird that I'm doing two posts for a polish but I really love Gold Dust and have noticed there aren't really any swatches out there, so here I am!

Gold Dust is made up of gold and rose gold strand glitter; it's a limited edition polish that has just been released in Superdrug alongside a pink glitter called Fairy Lights.

To best show you the polish I painted my right hand with Vanilla from Barry M's Matte collection and my left hand with Blackberry from their Gelly collection. I then added one coat of Gold Dust and finished with a layer of top coat. I took my smartphone outside to get some clear photos as it's getting darker and darker indoors now that Autumn has set in!

First of all here is Gold Dust over Blackberry:




And, secondly, here is Gold Dust over Vanilla (my favourite combination, very chic and autumnal!):



I've already had divided blog comments as "hairy" glitter is not to everyone's taste - and I've had bad experiences with it in the past too. I think it's the seasonality that won me over to Gold Dust, I could wear it with Vanilla all week long!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx