Sunday 9 February 2014

AiS Sunday Challenge ~ Valentine's Day

Hello!

This week's Adventures in Stamping Sunday Challenge is Valentine's Day! I got a little idea in my head for polka dots and lace, so here it is :-)


The polishes I used are all Models Own. I started with a base of White Light then stamped on polka dots using Cerise Shine and plate QA02 from KKCenterHk. The lace pattern is from Bundle Monster plate BM323. I then took a dotting tool and topped the lace and random polka dots with Northern Lights glitter.

I may not celebrate Valentine's Day but I love sweet and romantic manis, so I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! Good to know that the hyper gel works so well for stamping too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx