Sunday 16 February 2014

AiS Sunday Challenge ~ Your Guilty Pleasure

Hello!

I'm taking part in the Adventures in Stamping Sunday Challenge again this week, and the theme is "Your Guilty Pleasure". Fellow members were talking about things like handcuff designs, but I am very proud to present you with the lamest, tamest guilty pleasure ever: cups of tea.

I'm currently losing weight and have a daily calorie allowance to stick to. This means I usually have fruit or herbal teas to be healthy ~ but when I've been good, my one biggest comfort is a nice, hot, sugary, British cup of tea. So for this manicure I did a mix of stamping and nail art using French tip guides to produce a dedication to my favourite guilty pleasure!



Photo taken in my back yard because I'm a true working-class tea lover, plus it was hard to find some good light ;-)

Here's a list of what I used for what:

Accent nails ~ Base colour is Sweet Kisses by Boots 17. Tea party text is Cheeky Home Sweet Home stamped in W7 Black, and teapots are MoYou Tourist 05 in Barry M Gold Foil.

Teacups ~ Sinful Colors Snow Me White with Barry M Gold Foil for the tea. China pattern stamping done with MoYou Mother Nature 05 and Models Own Cornflower Gleam. Hearts are Nailz Craze NC01 in Gold Foil.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx