Tuesday 18 February 2014

Oriental Painting Decals

Hello!

Today I have some more lovely water decals from Born Pretty Store to show you, and these ones are ideal for my new shorter nails! The designs are oriental and intricate in style and include horses, birds, lotus flowers and beautiful writing.

I started with a pale base of Lavender Cloud by Sally Hansen then applied a different decal to each nail. Application was very easy: the decals slid off the paper after 30-50 seconds in water, adhered perfectly and I think they're just the right size for the average girl's nails. Here they are!

http://www.bornprettystore.com/10pcs-sturdy-steed-flower-bird-painting-patterned-nail-water-decals-transfers-sticker-p-12387.html


Close-up:


I love these as intricate nail art over a pale polish ^_^

I did give in and buy some more water decals for myself from Born Pretty (lots of feathers were ordered); I hope they arrive quickly! If you want to get anything yourself you can use code CMBQ10 for 10% off your order.


Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. The pale base colour is definitely the one to pair those decals with! Really pretty nail design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty decals, and they look amazing on you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much! There are 3 other sets through that product link as well, there's one with butterflies and cherry blossoms that I might buy in the future. And Lavender Cloud always seems to get used as a base when I put on water decals, it is well-suited! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx