Tuesday 16 August 2011

Glitter Gal Holographic Polish

I could not think of a prettier polish with which start my blog than the one I'm wearing right now - my first ever holo!

Try as I may, I have not been able to find a holographic polish in UK stores - so I had a look on eBay and found a seller listing Glitter Gal (an Australian brand) holos. I chose the 'Blue' shade, paying around £9 plus £1.50 p&p - above my normal price range but not bad at all for what it is.

Et voilĂ ...


In the shade:


With little angel wing nail stickers (found in my local market) on the ring finger, because my boyfriend calls me his angel ^_^:

(click on photos for full size)

Oh, the shimmery rainbowy goodness!

I am wearing 3 coats of polish here. There is some VNL (visible nail line) but honestly with all the shimmer you barely even notice, much less care. The polish is quite thin and goes on really smoothly and evenly.

The polish is really 'alive', and if you're a sparkle addict like me you'll be constantly wiggling your fingers to stare at the shimmer. I am so impressed and am already drooling over Glitter Gal's website in search of my next buy (when I can afford it!!). The current favourite is 'Not Another Red':

(swatch from the Glitter Gal website)

Who could resist?!

Lisa xx

Polish by Glitter Gal
Polish bought from eBay seller llarowe, a US seller who ships worldwide (can personally recommend, I gave her a 5-star rating)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I hope a find a holo soon, I'm crazy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour and shimmer Lisa! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. You know me and blue - definitely looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to own a blue holo but now it's definitely on my list of lemmings! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx