Saturday 24 March 2012

"I'm back!" post ~ Glitter Gal's Dark Purple holo

Hello!

I shall recommence posting with the mani I am wearing right now ~ Glitter Gal's Dark Purple holographic polish!

Very pleasingly, Glitter Gal now have a UK stockist in the form of Sjmwell's online store. The prices are good and, being in the UK, my order arrived super-quickly. I was very naughty and snapped up the Dark Purple holo (although I did resist Red and Light as a Feather, so positively angelic!).

The pics below show 2 coats ~ it is daytime but I put the flash on my camera to show the rainbow holo goodness :-)




I LOVE this polish, even more than I thought I would. The colour itself is rich and beautiful, and as you can see the holo effect is strong and stunning. Truly a magical polish and a very happy Lisa!!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx