Tuesday 27 March 2012

Pinspiration ~ Shattered Hearts

Hello!

Here is another post inspired by a great mani on Pinterest. This is a shattered heart look created using crackle polish.

The (really helpful and inspiring!) tutorial by Kiss My Acetone is here: http://www.doridavis.com/kanye-wants-to-know-how-could-you-be-so-heartless/

And the original pin is here:


And my effort is here!:


I don't own any pink crackles so went for black (Models Own's Smash-Up) over 17's Sweet Kisses. I love this idea, a great inventive way to use crackles!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a clever idea, I'm seeing some nail designs with crackle that are making me dislike crackle polishes a bit less :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am loving all the inspiring manicures on Pinterest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I really love this! I really love your blog so I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check my blog out to see the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx