Thursday 29 March 2012

Pinspiration ~ Bordered Mani

Hello!

I have for you another Pinterest-inspired mani, this time by the Nailasaurus.  The idea is to paint a border around your nails, and it looks so bold and cool!  Here is the inspiring pin:



And my copycat mani:


I actually ended up using the exact same polishes as Nailasaurus: Barry M's Indigo bordered with Nails Inc's Victoria. Mine isn't as neat, but it still looked great and it's definitely an idea I want to use again with various colour combinations. I think even my fiancé gave me a compliment on this one, which is high praise indeed!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Lol love that your Fiance gave you a compliment! I know I love it when my husband compliments my nails, its like a treat since he usually doesnt compliment anything lol!

    Good job Love it maybe I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It's so bold and interesting looking! I love the color combo, good copying!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx