Saturday 30 June 2012

Rainbow Week ~ Pink

Hello!

This is the final day of Rainbow Week! It has been really helpful in getting me back to blogging, it's hard when your mood, energy and motivation are so low. I'll try to continue after today; I've been thinking of showcasing manis using my new BM stamping plates :-)

Today is Pink Day! Again I have lots of lovely pinks, but there was only one choice as a favourite: the one I have 3 bottles of! It's 17's Sweet Kisses, a gorgeous vintage pastel pink. Here it is:


Love, love, love!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this looks lovely! Pinks don't suit me but I'd love to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used that polish for some nail art :P It is such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous soft pink! I think today's my favorite challenge day. :) So many lemmings created. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx