Tuesday 24 September 2013

I Lily Love Blue

Hello!

This is the manicure I had on yesterday. I painted on a single coat of Barry M's rich, deep Blackberry then topped it with a coat of I Lily Love you by OPI for some lovely colourful glitter flakes! I was very happy to get ILLY back out; even though it was part of a Spring collection I feel it's great for adding a bit of sparkle to a deeper colour.


I was very worried that I would get a lot of staining upon removing this manicure because pigmented blues are often the worst culprits. So I used 2 layers of base coat and, before removal, I covered my cuticles in cuticle butter to stop my skin being stained - and it worked! Not a hint of leftover blue here.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely with the OPI on top :) good tip for not getting staining though, I will have to remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glitter polish is gorgeous! It looks great on top of that deep blue color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx