Saturday 7 September 2013

Ice Lolly Manicure

Hello!

Well, it is past midnight and I am in bed, miserable, with a cold. Since it's quickly becoming Autumn I decided to experiment with some last-minute summery nail art while I convalesce!

This manicure is a selection of ice-cream van treats ^_^ On the thumb we have a traditional ice-cream cone with sprinkles; on the index finger is a rocket lolly; on the middle finger is a Twister; on the ring finger is an orange lolly, and on the pinky finger is a Feast!


This may well be my last mani with long nails for a while as they're getting to that stage where they start to catch on things and threaten to break. I'm not too sad though, I love rocking all lengths of nails! Back to my sick bed now...

Sniffly Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, the orange is just that right shade of juicy for a lolly. :)

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx