Friday 28 September 2012

Barry M ~ Rose Quartz

Hello!

Today I have for you the second of my Barry M Jewel glitter purchases, Rose Quartz. This is a sprinkle/top coat glitter consisting of small silver glitter with a rainbow shimmer and larger rose hex glitter in a clear base.

For my photos I tried Rose Quartz over the following polishes:

Index ~ bare nail
Middle ~ Sally Hansen's Lavender Cloud (lavender-hinted white)
Ring ~ 17's Sweet Kisses (pastel pink)
Pinky ~ Nails Inc.'s Power Pink (bright pink)

Here is one coat of Rose Quartz:


And two coats of Rose Quartz:


Personally I think 2 coats is perfect and gives a ton of bling! Like Gold Mine, this cost me £2.99 and is brilliantly special and unique. I only wish they'd somehow made this into a full-cover glitter, now that would be something!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, especially like it over the pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment on my review of 'Baggage'! I bought this Barry M polish over the weekend and love it too :)
    Nice blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx