Saturday 29 September 2012

Barry M ~ Pomegranate

Hello!

Today I am showing you Pomegranate, one of Barry M's new Gelly Hi-Shine collection. To clear any confusion, this isn't a jelly polish ~ rather, it gives a super-glossy opaque finish.

Pomegranate is a lovely rich red colour with just a hint of pink. The polish consistency is workably thick and you can tell straight away that it would be good for stamping (and I am going to be trying it out soon!). It dried super-fast making for a convenient mani! I applied 2 coats but could have gotten away with one with slight VNL.

So, here it is!



I really like this! It has such a professional finish. I would especially use this if I wanted to a great-impression manicure but didn't have time or energy to spend on my nails. And I'll definitely go back to buy more of the Gellies!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Definitely adding this to the wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've convinced me I need this in my stash! I thought I would only need the blackcurrent coloured one lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite-est Gelly polish! However I did try to stamp with it and got some terrible results. I was handicapped straight off the bat with the colour more or less matching my stamper and the light being poor where I was sat. I tried it over a light colour and it smudged horribly. In the end I got a one coater black polish and just went over the lot as I'd lost patience to start over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx