Sunday 9 September 2012

MeMeMe ~ Virtuous

Hello!

Now this is a confusing polish and a half! I got MeMeMe's Virtuous as part of my birthday haul back in June, and I'm just getting round to trying it now. On the website, the swatch looked like a cheerful yellow. When it arrived, it looked a mustardy colour. Looking at it in the bottle tonight, it looked like a weird Shrekky sludge. And on my nails, it looks a lovely pale olive!!! So strange.

Despite the confusion this is a really great polish. Like the other MeMeMes I bought, it has a fab formula, well-pigmented and is opaque in 2 coats. For this mani I added accent stripes in purple using striping tape.


Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx