Friday 21 September 2012

Some Stamping!

Hello!

Whilst I haven't always been able to keep up with posting here, I've still been experimenting with stamping and posting some pictures on Instagram. So I'll post three of my favourite attempts here. All have been done using Bundle Monster's latest set, the plates beginning with number 3. I would say that this set is the most invaluable part of my polish paraphernalia, without a doubt! There are so many beautiful designs to choose from and I've barely begun to try them all.

Rose-print nails:



Floral nails:



Paisley-print nails:



Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx