Saturday 8 September 2012

Pinspiration ~ Framing and Stamping!

Hello!

After I applied Revlon's White on White yesterday, I was wondering what exactly to do with it ~ then I remembered this manicure by Kayla Shevonne that I'd pinned to my Nail Inspiration board on Pinterest! It comprises beautiful black-on-white floral stamping with a skilled freehand black border. For my own nails I decided to use a butterfly design from Bundle Monster's latest plates, then did my very best to paint a neat border! Here it is:


I really like the framed mani idea, and am pleased with the result, but the problem is that I'm a perfectionist ~ I just can't keep a scruffy-looking mani, and my "frame" is not nearly neat enough for my liking! Are there any tips for doing it perfectly?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh , I like the framing, I will have to try this....very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx