Today I am wearing a super-sparkly gradient made with two pink glitters! Here are my steps:
1. I used Picture Polish Revolution as a base coat so that the glitter will be easy to remove.
2. I painted one coat of a sheer French shade, Graceful by MeMeMe.
3. I used a cosmetics sponge to dab Holly Place by Nails Inc - an ultra fine and dense glitter - onto the tips of my nails.
4. I topped Holly Place with a dabbing of Rose Quartz by Barry M; this is what gives the manicure its iridescence and larger glitter pieces.
5. One coat of Seche Vite was enough to smooth and top the mani!
I am so happy with this manicure! Everything was quick and easy to do. I'll be trying it again in the future with different glitters for sure.