Friday 23 August 2013

Zoya ~ Vespa

Hello!

I was given Zoya Vespa for my birthday a couple of months ago; it's my one and only Zoya as the brand is expensive for UK buyers, but its beauty made it irresistible. It's a textured polish, a delicate green with sugary sparkle, very much like a gumdrop. I've worn it a few times now but have only just gotten round to taking a decent photo! Here are 2 coats:


As I've said before I am very hit-and-miss with textured polishes. Vespa is so unique and beautiful, it's a true treasure and is firmly on my "love" list!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This one is on my "love" list, too! It was my first textured polish and started my love for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx