Sunday 19 January 2014

AiS Sunday Challenge ~ Inspired by Fabric

Hello!

Today I'm taking part in the Adventures in Stamping Sunday nail art challenge. This week the theme is "inspired by fabric". Well, I looked down and there was my fresh quilt cover with lovely grey swirls and accents of black and fuchsia! I practically live in my bed so it probably deserves a tribute at this point ;-)

My base colour is Sally Hansen's Lavender Cloud, and for the stamping I used the swirl pattern on Bundle Monster plate BM-314 and Essie's Blue Rhapsody. I dotted on black and hot fuschia to finish the mani.


...and here is the quilt cover in question:


I can't wait to see everyone else's ideas!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love it <3 It's so neat and matches the quilt perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job! I love the bedspread as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cute quilt! You did an excellent job recreating it on your nails! They look very light and airy, I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added on to the stamping, this is really really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx