Saturday 25 January 2014

The AiS Challenge that wasn't ~ Inspired by Jewellery!

Hello!

Every Sunday, the Adventures in Stamping Facebook group holds a challenge where the theme is voted on by members. This week's challenge is to do a manicure using 3 purples, but another option up for vote was "inspired by your favourite jewellery". I've done a purple mani for tomorrow but had some inspiration and just had to do a jewellery look too! This manicure is based on my silver filigree heart pendant:


Base Colour: Kim-pletely In Love, Nicole by OPI
Stamping Polish: Blue Rhapsody, Essie
Stamping Plates: BM21 & BM316, Bundle Monster

I'll be posting again tomorrow with my purple manicure and can't wait to see everyone else's ideas!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx