Saturday 24 May 2014

Matte Black with Glossy Tips

Hello!

Today I'm doing a copycat of a matte black manicure with glossy French tips that I've seen shared all over Pinterest and other social media. Very sadly I can't find the original source of the mani ~ does anyone have any idea?

My best friend Kellie asked me to do this manicure because it's her favourite, and I did it because she is awesome. I painted on W7 Black, matted it out with Rimmel's Matte Finish top coat then used French tip guides to add the glossy Sèche Vite. I have to warn you that neither the manicure nor the photo are my best... I'm ill with a liver infection at the moment. I managed to take one photo outside where the light is decent before my mam started scolding about me catching a cold! So it's a bit blurry:


Priorites, man. Priorities.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a new post and feeling better! I bought three of the new Barry M Gellies the other day so I cannot wait to try those out.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. I like these, I first saw them here (http://chloesnails.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/back-to-basics.html). Hope you get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks nice and good idea :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx