Tuesday 6 May 2014

Pre-Op Manicure

Hello!

Tomorrow I have an operation to remove my gallbladder, which has been causing me much trouble and strife! I have to keep my nails bare for the operation, so I decided to do one last manicure before the day itself.

I'm feeling really overdramatic and scared about this perfectly safe, routine operation, so this is a "Thank you!" mani to my readers and followers in case, you know, I never come back. Geordie Nails is a small blog written by little me in my bedroom and I truly appreciate your visits and comments - especially when I'm not feeling well.

The mani uses my MoYou Scholar stamping plate to create the notebook lines and text, plus Nailz Craze plate NC01 for the heart. The white is Models Own White Light, the lines are Models Own Cornflower Gleam, the red is Barry M Pomegranate and the black is Konad Black:


So, I'll see you on the other side! (Maybe. Overdramatic chipmunk.)

Hugs,

Lisa xx

7 comments:

  1. oh, dear!!! You will come back! This is a very sweet post - and I'm sending you good, positive, healthful vibes. Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! And great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck hope all goes well. And take it easy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending hugs & luck. I'm sure it will all be fine.
    Are you going to ask to keep the stones?
    HanSpan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the speedy-ist recovery ever :) Sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping that your recovery is speedy and relaxing (well, as relaxing as it can be when you're post-op :P) <3 This is such a sweet - if slightly morbid - idea <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx