Saturday 3 May 2014

Seventeen Off The Wall Metals Nail Effects ~ Bronze

Hello!

Today I tried out the third of Seventeen's new ranges - see Crushed Foils and Juicy Neons - and this one is called Off The Wall Metals. It comes in gold, silver and bronze and I bought the bronze. I paid £3.99 but Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on as well :-)

This polish is a glitter topper comprising different sizes of black and white hex glitter mixed in with bronze metallic shards. As with other glitter top coats I've bought from Seventeen, the glitter density is just right; I didn't have to do any fishing or adjust the glitter on my nails at all. Here are two coats over a latte base, Without A Stitch by Sally Hansen:


It's a very rock look and it's not entirely me, but I would have loved it when I was... well, seventeen! My style is more girly now but I was a goth back in the day. It's a good quality polish.

This will be my last long-nail post for a little while: I'll be chopping them short and painting them with one last manicure before I have my gallbladder operation on Wednesday. Eek!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. I used the silver one the other day and really liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx