Friday 7 October 2011

17 ~ Spiced Plum!

Hello!

Today I am showing you another new arrival from 17, a shade called Spiced Plum in their 'Supreme Shine' range.  Normally I don't pay much attention to the range because of the unfashionable bottles and that it's £1 dearer than 17's Fast Finish and Lasting Fix lines - and in fact I mainly bought this because of the name! - but I am so glad I did.



Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Spiced Plum.  In the bottle the polish looks more on the brown side, but once it's on your nails you definitely get the Plum part.  The wide brush is great and the polish looks lovely in consistency and shine!

Because it's an Autumn/Winter shade I decided to try it out topped with some flaky glitters - Andrea Fulerton's Gemstone Overcoat and OPI's I Lily Love You.  Here they are:







Lovely!

Something weird happened when I applied the OPI: it dried cloudy and matte.  Does that happen if you don't let the polish underneath dry enough?  Someone enlighten me please!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Hmm odd, that's never happened to my ILLY. Pretty combo though! Looks like you're going to need a full sized bottle!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like it with the OPI polish over it and I love the 17 polish by itself. Oh yah and I love it with the flakies too! haha I guess I like all of the combos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx